6th Class Eng - Poorvi

 Fables and Folk Tales 

1. Match the Words with the Correct Pictures
  • (a) worried: The first picture (the girl with a stressed expression resting her chin on her hands).
  • (b) plantation: The first picture (the large field of crops growing together).
  • (c) sage: The first picture (the wise old man with a beard wearing saffron robes).
  • (d) surprise: The second picture (the boy with wide eyes and an open mouth).

2. Discussion Questions (Example Answers)
These questions ask about your personal experience. You can use these example answers to guide your discussion:
  • (a) Think of a time when you worked hard. What did you do then?
    • Answer: I worked hard to prepare for my final school exams last year. I woke up early every morning, made a study timetable, and practiced difficult math problems every day.
  • (b) How did it help you?
    • Answer: It helped me understand the subjects much better, and I scored very high marks on the test.
  • (c) How did it make you feel?
    • Answer: It made me feel very proud, happy, and confident in my abilities.